Next Thread
Print Thread
#393404 24/11/09 10:44 AM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hi i've searched the forum and cant find anything for this so.

In the starting village behind the bushes to the left of the building tom is sitting infront of is a locked chest that needs a key to open it.

Has anyone found this key yet if so where is it ?.

Thanks.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
when you go for a training session over little bridge and turn left (from the chest) go through the gates and after killing the goblins you will find the key next to the fire

Last edited by cydonia; 24/11/09 10:53 AM.
cydonia #393417 24/11/09 12:52 PM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hmmm must be a different version i've looked all over there and nothing there's a ladle and a goblet near the fire but no key looked in the bushes and rocks and logs and everything but no key frown.

Thanks anyway.

Last edited by Cragarion; 24/11/09 12:53 PM.
veteran
veteran
Well, I have found also that key, but where you, Cragarion, see that chest you talking about? The only chest I see that is locked is just nearby the Wizard! But the key I found by the campfire of the Goblins do not ficks that locked chest!

I first find NO key by the campfire to the moment I "mindreading" Egmond!
After mindreading him I go back for training en find that key!

I play the xbox-version, but I hope that both versions (xbox or pc) have the same quests!!?
I hope so! Graphics and gameplay-controlling are different, that's logical, but other things??

wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #393443 24/11/09 04:27 PM
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
you must mind read most people in the game as when you mind read it sometimes starts a quest or spawns an item such as the key

cydonia #407162 25/02/10 12:39 AM
G
stranger
stranger
G
You seem to be pretty up on the game, maybe you can help me. I don't know how to apply skill points so that I can get the lockpicking skill. I am deep into the game and am now at a point where a crucial key is necessary and I can't open the chest in which it lies. I also have about 16 skill points that I cannot find out how to apply. I'm sure it's simple but I'm totally stumped. Can you help or point to someone who can.
Thanks,
GUY

guy2012 #407164 25/02/10 12:48 AM
Support
Support

If there is anything essential in a locked chest I'm pretty sure it can be gotten without lockpicking. I maxed Lockpick, but AFAIK that skill isn't a requirement.

With the PC version there are left and right arrow icons below each skill icon to add skill points, after which you need to hit the 'apply' button in the bottom right corner of the skill window.
For the Xbox version, in the skill list hit A to show the skill description, and A again to apply skill points; when you hit B to exit you are given the choice to apply the points (A) or cancel (B).

Welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard