Next Thread
Print Thread
X
xGxRyu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
X
After giving Romon the item from Lovis' Tower, he still remains in broken valley and i can not interact with him. I thought it would fix itself so i kept going in the game. Few hours later I returned to the village and he is still there. Going into the church does not cause the next part where Geoff explains to me that Romon disappeared after using the item. Anyone else experience this?

btw this is on the 360.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Sorry, I did this quest with no problems. I hope it works itself out.

X
xGxRyu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
X
yea, i got the quest the first time around but then i didnt save and went out and got killed so had to march back to village to romon again. second time around the quest didnt pop up...

this game is very glitchy on the xbox...hope the devs fix it...it really is a fun game and very challenging...easy is not very easy at all...and med difficulty just basically kills you...

enthusiast
enthusiast
This bug was discussed previously and will be fixed on PC in the upcoming patch.
No news yet on a fix for 360.

But there is a workaround: do not hand in the quest with romon when he is just next to the church.
He needs to be further away from the church for the script to work correctly when you hand in the quest.

X
xGxRyu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
X
LoLz...too late for that...hopefully there is a fix for the 360...if not, might have to do it second time around.

thanks for the response though

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard