Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
after i got arround the never ending LOADING screen ...managed to play for about 1 hr .
and after i finished all the quests in the vally area ...i`m suppose to go on this road to meet with Rhode or something..and some cinematic has to pop up ..but then it gives me another endless loading screen ..
anyway to go arround this ?
srry for the wall of text but this game is the most unplayeble game ever released.

Support
Support

How did you get around the first loading screen problem? If you use a save from after that point, the problem will remain when you get to the next cutscene, unfortunately.

There is a problem with the cutscene leaving the first area in the Xbox version, which can be avoided by exiting the conversation yourself, rather than letting it end automatically.

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
for the first cutscene i loaded a save i found here on forum. the second cutscene worked fine..byt second i mean the one when you meet with Rhode and fly with the big machine and introduces the game title.
i don`t know what to do next ...i really enjoyed the game so far and this bug won`t let me play it.
looking for a fix somehow.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard