Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ughhh i lost the white rabbit anyone got a screen shot of where he goes so i can get this done plz :} or anything too help me?

journeyman
journeyman
He zig zags north and then ends at the top of the river near the enchanter, though it doesn't cross the water.

"Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
tnks for the help

S
S
yes but you have to follow him, I have seen he appears 2 times, the first time he disappears under a bush, the second time he goes north and makes the chest appear,also I noticed that when he is going to make the chest appear he is giving off a magis aura and it makes it easy to follow him

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
dam well i looked everywhere for him and i havent seen him since going over that first bridge where u get attacked by alot of goblins and then looked more near the enchanter and he is not there :{ can i get a screenshot of where the chest is

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
i cant even find him in the first place to start following him

best of the best
The white rabbit appears between the grave and river. When it is on the move it will keep moving until it gets to certain points. It will stay there until you move very close to, it'll start moving again then. It usually has a faint aura around it which helps locate it. Just run around and run through bushes and eventually he should start moving again when you get near him.

Last edited by 30johner; 26/01/10 01:10 AM.
P
apprentice
apprentice
P
k thanxs ill try again lol

best of the best
journeyman
journeyman
30johner is correct!
Lost the little bastard yesterday in some bushes. Couldn't find him anywhere. Played for a bit and then came back to the bush I last saw him in. Must have gotten close, for he took off again and this time I didn't lose him.

He will not respawn as some have thought.

@ pattywackk - You need to go to Sosostra the fortune teller. Talk with her. You'll find the rabbit near Penelope's grave. Follow him closely to keep him moving.

ASUS M3N72-D
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ Brisbane @ 3GHz
4 Gigs DDR2 PC6400 Dual Ch. Corsair
ASUS GeForce 9800GT 512MB x2 SLI
Win7 64bit or XP Pro x64

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard