Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#405742 10/02/10 10:12 AM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
In Bauds storage, which is at the Fortune Tellers Cart, has anyone ever found anything inside that Mushroom room besides the one whisperweed???? I have searched and searched thinking WHY the big deal to use a key to enter if there is only one lousy whisperweed!!!!!

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
BTW you get the password for this storage by mindreading the tree in his cellar

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Support
Support

I ran around that room a couple times, as well, thinking there must be something there, and also checked for pressure plates on the walls. Apparently that mushroom is valuable to alchemists...

Raze #405843 11/02/10 04:20 AM
S
S
that's all there is

Shocker #405927 11/02/10 08:55 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Ok, thanks, i even managed to knock the saw out of that shroom on the bench thinking that might do something but it didnt :P

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
Yeah, searched all over too, just some lousy whisperweed! Also, after flipping the four switches, nothing gained but a lousy low level chest! GRRR!

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard