Next Thread
Print Thread
M
msg Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
how do i get to lord lovis? i beat all the monsters in the tower and got to the room with the broken dragon statues. telana say's 'we are here lovis is close by' or something like that, what do i do? i have explored this whole chamber and cant figure it out! and i can't leave the room either so i know there has to be something i am not getting.

B
stranger
stranger
B
There is a spell or item or book that you use to reveal a lever at the back of the room, if i remember correctly, which when pulled, will lower the elevator down to the room that Lovis is in. in that room is his throne, and you must interact with the book in front of it, and answer the questions somewhat correctly in order to have him reveal himself.

D
D
Look for a dead guy and loot him, he has the spell on him that will reveal the switches for the elevator.

I ran around in that circle for like an hour trying to jump up on various things looking for some hidden switch before I finally had a brain cell move grin and saw the half buried dead guy.

Oh yea and as the above poster stated you will need to answer some questions (4 or 5 I think) so read as many books that you have in your inventories and try to remember things that game characters have said.
The questions are mainly about Lovis' life and death.

Last edited by Diff_1; 11/02/10 08:07 AM.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
Support
Support

If you answer all of the questions from the book correctly (easy if you have talked to a few people about Lovis) you get a half decent necklace (with Mindread +1 IIRC).

Welcome to the forum. wave

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah theres a skelly corpse laying in the sloped area of the broken down section...he has a "reveal" spell on him. When used it reveals a lever to lower/raise the elevator...
I also did what Diff_1 did, ran around that room jumping clicking AND cussing a hundred times before i saw it lol

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
X
stranger
stranger
X
hey can anyone please tell me how to get out of the dam citadel dungeon. i have hit all 4 buttons and paid the price. and talked to that dude. and now it wont let me get out, what do i have to do after i hit all the buttons. please help

Support
Support

Did you hit the button in the room that is on fire? There is a chest there, as well.

D
stranger
stranger
D
i've reached the citadel, but cant get the gates to open to enter. Can someone help please?

veteran
veteran
Are you inside or outside the Citadel Tower?

A little bit of help:
If you're outside, high upon this tower... there is a closed gate: do you "see" the 4 Statues (Dragons)? Look how they stand (direction) and think logical wink I'm sure you find the solution!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
D
D
Think there are 3 or 4 gates you can open depending on how you come in, can't remember exactly.

Other then the one above's solution you need to look up and see if there is a way to go high to find a lever to open the gates.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard