Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Guthan Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey guys,

what's the best thing to do first? Finish Broken Valley or should I clear the 3 flying fortresses first?

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now
veteran
veteran
I combine it:
I go to Brocken Valley and to the flying Fortresses, but when I undergo one of the areea's is too difficult, I go to another one.

So far I known there isn't any order that is the best way to play ... But if you have your own preference, go for it wink

I found Brocken Valley the first time I came in more difficult because of that damned Damian Flying monsters, I believe they're level 27.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
I didn't think the fortresses in the Fjords were too bad - more or less just tedious. I was a 23-25 working on Xanlosh (sp) and got 2 levels on his fortress alone. Had to go back to a previous save cuz I saved in a bad spot smirk Definitely have your creature and/or demon/undead and do NOT tell them you'll use your dragon form. That's where I messed up - I told him I was going to use my dragon form and immediately saved after the cutscene - I was massacred by the flying things he called in. One shot killed me. Over. And over. And over. heh.

Good luck!

Guthan Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks folks smile
I just screwed my game up and had to find a savefile from way earlier.

I was low on health and mana, so I went to the battletower to take my dragonform and regain mana and health fast. But I was still in my dragonform when I decided to go to my alchemy platform. I went there, as my dragonform, and I didn't change back into my human form, nor could I manually change back. I got stuck while my dragonform was making endless loops.

Last edited by Guthan; 18/02/10 01:58 PM.

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now
stranger
stranger
eeewww - that's come back to bite me 2 times so far - only having one save and the autosave. The first time I had just met Talana and was going to Lovis' tower, so I restarted, and the second was at Xanlosh and I had to go back 3 levels :P I'm glad I had to redo it, though - I finished all the quests in OF and this time was a 28-29 when going back to Stone.

BTW - when in dragon form, only your mana regenerates, not health unless you use a potion or skill. When you're human at your tower, you don't recharge ANYTHING. Just a hint for the future wink

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard