Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#407553 28/02/10 07:41 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
aargh OK ive played 3 characters through and working on a 4th!!!!
I STILL have not found a key for the chest in this picture im linking below. IS there a key to the chest on the right of my character and if so whereeeeeeeeeeeee?
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/77/73/52837377/photos/JPG/Divinity2%202010-02-27%2020-05-16-70.jpg
Oh yeah, cannot be opened by lockpicking... and is N/W corner room.
Ive tried so hard not to ask BUT this one has me stumped! think

Last edited by Dragonbane; 28/02/10 07:46 PM.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Support
Support

Nope, there is no way to open that chest (at least not that anyone has found).

E
stranger
stranger
E
can you help im stuck on sentinel island. i have all four of my guys but the barrier to the battle tower is still up

stranger
stranger
what level where you when your entered the temple? Im currently level 10, trying to do the bandit camp raid to boost that a little, after a ton of failed attempts fighting the slayers.

Support
Support

I did pretty much everything else before heading to Maxos Temple, and was level 14 outside (entering completed a quest, which brought me up to 15). You could probably manage around level 11 or 12, though.

At the end of Maxos temple you can teleport to sentinel island (and back, until you reach a certain point, which you are warned about). You can mindread your first encounter there to gain a full level, so the higher level you are when you get there, the greater bonus experience points that will give you. Finishing Maxos temple almost brought me up to level 16, so I headed to the fjords to level first, rather than waste the mindread when I only needed 3k experience. I kept going, and managed to reach level 18 (for the last 4k experience, there were only level 21 imps available, which took a few tries to take out the first group).

Welcome to the forum. wave

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
It is not necessary but i personally clear broken valley entirely before doing the Temple. That way i dont have to worry about the Message before confronting Razakel and Laiken, saying in effect, Finish Broken Valley or lose open quests and unfinished business...
You have to listen to the voice of (Talana) whinning but i still believe it better to clear all Broken Valley prior to doing the Maxos Temple. The fight to break in involves 3 lvl 12 Slayers also... hehe

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard