Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm in the UK and have read a lot about some major bugs on the 360 version. I know there's a patch but is it only on US Xbox Live, as when I start my game (connected to Xbox Live) there is no update? I'm still very early in the game so have not experienced any of the problems.

Support
Support

The over-writing savegame problem with the US version, which the patch addresses, was introduced with that version, so it will not effect you.

There has not been any update on when the patch for non-US Xbox versions will be released.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Also a technical issue with xbox. while exiting dialogues (Press B), game also uses 'b' slot for autoequip. So for me i had gohst rebirth every time i finsished talking to someone. After just playing a bit, they use the D-pad in 8 directions for autoequip, it works well, i hope xbox rpg's can follow that way.

Support
Support

I assigned the Whirlwind skill to the B button; it doesn't use a lot of mana or have a long cooldown time, so if it gets triggered exiting out of a menu/dialog, it's not a big deal.

D
stranger
stranger
D
i later put my weapon there too. No-one has said anything about this, so can it be added to the major issues and be fixed

veteran
veteran
I always have my weapon (bow) on the B-button ...
Sometimes it is a little bit frustrating after each dialog my hero start shooting, but it uses no mana or whatever. It's okay for me. There're more wors things in the world laugh

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard