Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#423269 04/11/10 06:18 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
ok hi everybody, this is michele, from italy!

i'm gonna write my suggestions (in english, hope everything is correct) about what can be done in Divinity saga.

1.I've played Divinine Divinity, and i think that the interactions with items were really good and funny, but in divinity 2 the most of them have been removed.

2.Another think that should be a good idea is to make a really big world that is composed by the original rivellon ( from aleroth, to yuthul gor) with the new areas of divinity 2 and maybe some piece of Nemesis.

3.THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT: where are elvs? where are Dwarven? And lizard-men and orks? this is a problem, in divinity II everybody were human, goblins or imps... i though that there were an alliance between [u]SEVEN RACES[u]

4.The next chapter could have as playng characters Lucian the Divine and The DragonKnight ( like a team in Beyond Divinity) and maybe when the dragonknight becomes a dragon, Lucian can ride him ( like Damian with his dragon, there must be an epic duel)

5.I liked the guilds: where is the knights guild? the thieves guild? there could be many guilds or orders that the player can join ( the order of the paladins)

6.The player should be able to buy an house ( and to marry someone)

7.there could be enemy that fight you riding an horse... and maybe more animals in the forests!

8.Kroxy the ork could be a new important character.. if i remember well, he is still alive

9.The grapich engine must be better and the dragonknight must be able to see and kill the enemies on the ground (

10. I'd like an epic battle with hundreds of soldiers, maybe around the Stormfist Castle (with the flying fortress)

11. I think there are not so many combos for the warrior, i mean, you just push the X bottom ( on the xbox) and he always use 4 movements

12. Ok he is a dragonknight but he should be hit almost a bit when he falls from the sky, it's not really realistic

13. This is an idea from Oblivion: why when i'm fighting with a weapon i can not defend? an example: i use X to attack and B to raise my shield or my sword and stop the enemy.. this also allows counterattacks and make the battles more interesting! ( you should play Oblivion or Assassin's Creed to have an idea of what i mean)

That's All Folks ( for now)

LARIAN STUDIOS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WITH MY IDEAS, JUST CONTACT ME, I LOVE YOUR SAGA AND YOUR WORK, I HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE WITH DIVINITY

Bye Bye

veteran
veteran
Hi Michele,

1. a good question! I love it to interact with items and combine items to ... a funny RPG element!
3. more kind of races will be nice, indeed.
4. Maybe very funny biggrin
12. falling from very high rocks and not wounded? Yeah, make it a little bit more thrilling ... wink
13. Blocking with a shield (or your weapon) is indeed more fun (and tactical combat I like!)... hope next RPG from Larian make this feature into it smile

wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
thank you! I ve played many RPG but i think the world of divinity is the best, many ideas and many interactions. I ve just finished divine divinity again and i confirm, in divinity II there is no interaction with items and envroinment.
How do you think I could make Larian Studios read my suggestions?

Support
Support

They've already read your suggestions by now. Larian doesn't tend to comment directly on suggestions, but they do read and adjust to feedback. Right now Divinity 3 is in the early stages of development, so they probably couldn't comment on features now even if they wanted to, as many things are likely to change before the design is finalized.

veteran
veteran
Hi,

indeed, like Raze mentioned, have confidence, the Larian Team members read a lot on this forum !!
If they give much more comments on the forum too, I think they haven't the time to finisch a new game ... and we must wait for a next game ... a looooooooooong time ... !

So please, give ALL suggestions you can imagine !! wink
Who knows your idea is processed IN their next game !?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
I
stranger
stranger
I
hehe.. i will if i can!!

M
stranger
stranger
M
u know anything with kearas headquarters statues

M
stranger
stranger
M
o yea i love green also who dont

Support
Support

Keara's statue names

If you can not find anything in a search, there is a 'New Topic' button at the top left of each forum index page, above the list of posts (just above the heading 'Subject / Poster', which is above the list of stickied topics (if any) and the list of the most recently added or updated topics).

There are several forums where this question would have been on-topic, depending on whether you are playing D2:ED or DKS.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard