Next Thread
Print Thread
D
DiceDuP Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Just a heads up incase anyone from Larian is watching. You have promised a 33% discount on the Dragon Knight Saga for owners that bought your original game using the Steam Platform.

The Store page states clearly 33%, as does the news announcement for the game. However, and I am not alone in this, at no stage in the transaction does it state the discounted price. I'm certainly not going to click the button to complete the transaction without evidence of the discount (which should appear on the first page after adding to cart).

Either you haven't informed Steam properly, or Steam have forgotten. Either way, can you get it sorted, I was kind of looking forward to giving it a try tonight. It grieves me to even pay with the 33% discount seeing as Gamersgate have the standalone expansion for just £14.95, so you could at least keep us interested by getting the discount you promised up in good time smile

PS: The patch for those who bought the original hasn't been released on steam yet either.

Last edited by DiceDuP; 05/11/10 08:10 PM.
old hand
old hand
I'm as surprised as you are - afaik you should get the 33% discount. We'll look into it.

D
DiceDuP Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Gogogo! I've been waiting all evening :P

D
DiceDuP Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Is it worth me hanging on for this today? A player on the steam forum from Canada reports that he is getting the discount, but everyone from the UK are getting nothing. Surely this discount isn't region based is it? I damn hope not as I will have to leave the game on principals, which would be a shame as I was a great believer in this game and punted it around to my friends. Don't make me look stupid now eh? :P

E
stranger
stranger
E
Did anyone try to buy the game with the discount? Perhaps it's applied right before the "charging" screen? Guys, do look up into it before the weekend - It kinda sucks for those interested... I like the game, but I won't pay the full price again for an upgrade...

D
DiceDuP Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I have gone right through all of it short of actually clicking the final button to purchase.

Image of attempted Steam purchase

D
DiceDuP Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Finally - our discount is there, even if it pinches a few pennies!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard