Print Thread
#423598 06/11/10 12:48 AM
A
Araz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hi just wondering if i can use the same character without having to play the end game from ED again. That last fight was really tough and took forever to succeed. And what character attributes will be carried over? If i do have to complete the end game again, is it worth it? PC downloaded version.

Support
Support

With FoV you will be able to load an existing save and keep playing, or start a new level 35 character at the beginning of the add-on. Hopefully if you were having that much trouble during the end battle you would have saved frequently, and so have a save near the end.

At least for now if you have a digital download version of D2:ED you will need to get FoV from the same distributor. The version in Larian's Vault just works with DVD versions of the game, though they are looking into that and should have something early next week.

Welcome to the forum. wave

A
Araz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
thanks for that. I was just hoping the game would remember i'd already won the last battle. When i load my lastest save (the last autosave) i seem to just die instantly, even with all the potions i've taken. i have the dvd version of ED so am able to continue with the character but seems it's just too hard.

Support
Support

Did you lower the difficulty level to casual (or whatever it is called), at least until you get through that battle?

I need help with a battle (Spoilers) Ygerna's memory

help im stuck in hall of echoes

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Originally Posted by Raze

With FoV you will be able to load an existing save and keep playing, or start a new level 35 character at the beginning of the add-on. Hopefully if you were having that much trouble during the end battle you would have saved frequently, and so have a save near the end.

At least for now if you have a digital download version of D2:ED you will need to get FoV from the same distributor. The version in Larian's Vault just works with DVD versions of the game, though they are looking into that and should have something early next week.

Welcome to the forum. wave

How about not?
This was ages ago, I'm still waiting. I refuse to play the game through a fourth time!
And that third time I completed everything just so my char was primed.
Did they give up, because for people like me who spent 100 hours priming and tuning their chars, and then having to start over this is worse than hell

apprentice
apprentice
I bought my copy of Div 2 off the shelf....and got the digital download for FOV from the vault. I encountered no problems in starting up again. I was able to click on my character right from the start, which was very nice.....no import character B.S. for me.....this game reminds me of the Gothic series. even though Gothic had it's ups and downs....I still love the series. I hope they come out with another in the series.....it won't be long before i am done and hungry for more!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard