Next Thread
Print Thread
#423924 07/11/10 03:35 AM
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Some people love it, some people hate it, would it be hard to code in the OPTION for it in game settings? I find killing 800 goblins in the farglow training camp annoying but I REALLY want to max out mind reading before I leave.

Actually I just want to be able to power level to my hearts content. I got the game under the pretense respawning HAD been added, (I forget what thread it was in) I'm kind of disapointed now, but not really going to ask for my money back...

I just find it annoying I can't powerlevel, and wanted to know if respawning could be put in for those who wanted it.

Support
Support

At least at the starting section of Broken Valley leveling is faster in DKS than it was in D2:ED, so even without boosting the mindread skill, you should not have any problems. I mindread fairly liberally in D2:ED, and didn't have any problems getting to a fairly high level by the end of the game (though certainly wasn't over-leveled early to mid game).

There are places in the FoV section of the game where opponents respawn, but I don't think there are before then (other than possibly the couple places in D2:ED where opponents could respawn: the Aleroth Ministry, when helping Zandalor, and Keara's fortress headquarters, trying to open the door without correctly naming all the statues).

Raze #423939 07/11/10 05:57 AM
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Okay cool thanks for listing those, I'll keep them in mind.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard