Page 2 of 2 1 2
apprentice
apprentice
Amdusias laugh MAXOS! I like it laugh devil
Madame Eve(evelyn) ahhh she is so beauty and pretty,lovely virtual girl laugh
Lucian(Divine) I like his smile in the ending video laugh
Sassan the butchered one laugh Jigsaw puzzle xD
And I like the mage in DKS I always forget his name Belajir or like that xD

I'll make another thread with most disliked npc-s please take a look laugh thankyou

Last edited by Amnariel; 16/11/10 03:22 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by -Elena-
Definitely Bellegar. Because he stays funny during the whole game.
But he's closely followed by ZixZax and Rhode.

Oh and Amdusias (MAXOS!) and the well-demon (Oh Bugger..) are in my list of favorites as well laugh

Seriously, in the expansion when you get the dialogue choice to tell the dying man something like "When you get to the hall of echoes I want you to find an old friend of mine named Amdusias and give him this message for me....maxos"

I almost fell out of my chair.

old hand
old hand
^
That's hilarious! Shame on the man though, Maxos will torture him for saying that.

Bellagar the rhyming mage is probably one of my favourite characters, so long as he is used sparingly. Having him teleport in to rhyme at you and perform some weird magic is funny once in a while, but used too much it would probably just get tiring.

One of the other contenders for the top spot would be Hermosa. Her personality isn't very exaggerated (Barbatos: too arrogant; Allan: too spineless; Jonelath: too insane; Igor: see Jonelath) and she doesn't become too servile either. She's just this confident woman who makes the best out of a weird situation. If there was one character I could turn into a fellow Dragon Knight, it'd probably be her.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by WotanAnubis
One of the other contenders for the top spot would be Hermosa. Her personality isn't very exaggerated (Barbatos: too arrogant; Allan: too spineless; Jonelath: too insane; Igor: see Jonelath) and she doesn't become too servile either. She's just this confident woman who makes the best out of a weird situation. If there was one character I could turn into a fellow Dragon Knight, it'd probably be her.

Indeed, she is quite the character fitted for the job. altho, the way she keep telling me: ''Back for more?!'' everytime i talk to her tend to disturb me a little on the sides! wink

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by WotanAnubis
Bellagar the rhyming mage is probably one of my favourite characters, so long as he is used sparingly. Having him teleport in to rhyme at you and perform some weird magic is funny once in a while, but used too much it would probably just get tiring.

Yeah I would like to make Hermosa a Dragon Knight as well I think she'd make an awsome Dragon Knight & she does'nt shy away from the difficalt choices which is something as a dragon knight you have to make on a regular basis.

Last edited by Divine Avenger; 17/11/10 01:50 PM.
veteran
veteran
I love the "voice" also of Hermosa! Lovely woman ! kiss

Last edited by Joram; 17/11/10 09:25 AM.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
apprentice
apprentice
Pwahahaha I just met Orobas chest in his sealed cave...

The one that gives you 3 riddles so she can open her...well...to you...

This chest got me a loud sincere laughter yesterday evening!

Last edited by Rhezuss; 17/11/10 02:06 PM.

Gaming machine : Win7 Pro 64-bit | Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6950 @ 1536SPs | X-Fi Titanium HD | 6gb DDR2-800 | LG 23" LCD 1080p
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard