Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
this achievement that is related to a fortune teller and getting rid of her.....

where exactly in the game is this?

the only person i know of is sosostra(sp) in broken valley/ED, but she only showed me a white rabbit when i talked to her and i dont really see why i would have wanted to get rid of her anyway smirk

any help?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by brandysnap
this achievement that is related to a fortune teller and getting rid of her.....

where exactly in the game is this?

the only person i know of is sosostra(sp) in broken valley/ED, but she only showed me a white rabbit when i talked to her and i dont really see why i would have wanted to get rid of her anyway smirk

any help?

You can talk to her again to get your fortune told again (allowing another special event). After she runs out of useful info then might be the time to get her, though I am not sure of the details (have not done it).

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
damn thats miles back from flames of vengeance and with the limitd amount of saves available on the 360 version ive certainly got none back in ego draconis and broken valley.

wanted to get 100% on my first playthrough. oh well.

Support
Support

You are correct, Gwenio. You need to fulfill each fortune to get another from her, and after a doing another couple, the next fortune is what scares her off.

The white rabbit can be seen in a cutscene if you walk down the river bank from the fortune teller (if you get to the rocks with the iron ore deposit, you've gone too far). The rabbit leads you somewhere nearby, where you can find a chest with random loot (nothing special, though).

This was a big eye opener for me as having done broken valley 2x on the old game i missed the 2nd fortune telling as i thought i'd done it (goblins spawn on a bridge close by).

When u do it correct, what happened next on the way to temple was a real WTF and it's another question that needs answering... lol

one question I do have is, can you enter the hatch out side the chapel next to the grave stones in the village where the black boar is?

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
Support
Support

The second fortune was about a knight on a bridge (a fair bit to the south). The goblins at the ambush location are triggered when you cross that strip of land.

When you kick the seekers out of the Black Boar inn, if you tell Louis it wasn't a big deal, things just got out of hand, you can talk to them in the barracks. They will be grateful and one will tell you about their commander's loot stash under the church, and that he often forgets to lock the hatch (coincidentally, as soon as you know this the hatch will be unlocked). Whether you loot the place or not, you can rat them out to their commander for revealing his secret.
If you get the seekers sent on a dangerous mission as punishment, you may not be able to get in (you will encounter them later fighting a troll, near Lovis' tower; if you were fast enough in D2:ED you could talk to them and get the hatch opened, but that glitch may have been fixed in DKS).

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
ive finished the game now (both ED and FoV) but im missing about 6 achievements, including the fortune teller.

does anyone have a list of all of the achievements including the secret ones?
(its the secret ones im missing - and ive seen both endings - dont all quests - and i dont think difficulty affects achievements so i cant think for the life of me what ive actually missed)

Support
Support

I don't know if there is a DKS or FoV guide out yet, or which achievements were changed from D2:ED.

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis Achievement Guide

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Raze

I don't know if there is a DKS or FoV guide out yet, or which achievements were changed from D2:ED.

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis Achievement Guide

thankyou raze. i know which ones i missed now.

will be nice to get those on another play through sometime in the future.

Thanks Raze, will have to keep for another play. Always wondered about it. Cheers. smile

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard