Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
http://www.made2game.com/2010/11/12/m2g-review-divinity-2-the-dragon-knight-saga/

It scores 8.5/10

The reviewer closes by saying that "it is an entertaining game that will fill in the gap between Fallout New Vegas and Dragon Age 2."

I agree to some point. Only in my opinion, The Dragon knight Saga stands side by side with the quality of these games.

Tbh, I enjoy Divinity II far more than i did Dragon Age.. And maybe even Fallout. That says a lot, considering I'm a total Fallout FanBoi lol.

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga FTW !

Sorry if this review has benn posted already smile

Last edited by Dk Slayer; 15/11/10 01:38 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Yeah, DKS is great.

I don't know how to explain it but it has these little somethings that no other game have...I just can't seem to know what it is heheh!

Gaming machine : Win7 Pro 64-bit | Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6950 @ 1536SPs | X-Fi Titanium HD | 6gb DDR2-800 | LG 23" LCD 1080p
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I really think this game deserves a 9 at least

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Originally Posted by kaltorak
I really think this game deserves a 9 at least

Me too smile

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
And I am not just being positive. I try to be objective and compare it to other games of the same genre which got over 9 scores.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by kaltorak
And I am not just being positive. I try to be objective and compare it to other games of the same genre which got over 9 scores.

Those are mostly NA $hits...
I really don't get reviewers nowadays...and don't read them anyways.

DKS deserves a 9 yes but 8.5 is fair enough!
It's definetely a AAA game compared to those others that get higer scores...

Gaming machine : Win7 Pro 64-bit | Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6950 @ 1536SPs | X-Fi Titanium HD | 6gb DDR2-800 | LG 23" LCD 1080p
D
stranger
stranger
D
Reviewers are a funny breed and regardless of how they review a game someone is going to disagree. Best bet is to find someone that seems to review games well that you actually like. If they are doing honest technical reviews then for the most part you probably won't go wrong by listening to what they have to say, taking it with a grain of salt of course wink

I seem to be an oddball though when it comes to computer games in that I look at the cost of the game in entertainment time dollars. Unless it is something I just don't like it is very difficult for me to not get the equivalent of say going to a movie costs entertainment value out of something. e.g. unless the review says the game is completely broken I am likely to feel like I get my moneys worth out of a box smile

Games like Divinity are pure win for me because 100 hours worth of entertainment for the box cost is extremely cheap! Comes out to be something like forty cents an hour. can't beat that!

U
stranger
stranger
U
I would place DKS up with the big boys (Dragon age and Fallout Vegas) and thats an amazing feat baring in mind that those games had a much, much larger budget and personal to back them.

Personally I am enjoying DKS much more then I did those two other games though. I just wish it would get it's well deserved recognition.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard