Print Thread
#434237 05/01/11 02:50 AM
G
gkoef Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I am still stuck in getting past the barriers in Orobas Fjords. In a last post (Barriers) somebody told me to go into a cave with 3 levers which would turn off the barriers but he was wrong because there were no levers except 3 dragon statues which gave me a book for the alchemist quest. I think I need to get into a bunker but the only way to get in is via a teleporter but it is behind a barrier.

Please somebody who knows how to get past these barriers, tell me how to do it? Ive been trying for two days now, and though I enjoy this game, I am now getting sick of it because of this problem.

G
gkoef Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Whoops! Sorry, seems I was wrong - it says in Barrier post to get into barrack type thing which I think is the bunker, I still haven't a clue of how to get into it though.

S
stranger
stranger
S
theirs a teleport on the cliff opposite its the only one available thats not behind the barrier, transports you to camp eagle nest (the bunker)

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
If you fly over the bunker at eagles nest, and get as close to the cliff as you can you can drop onto the roof by changing to a human above the barrier, and jump down outside the bunker from there, and climb the ladder into it.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard