Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#434885 10/01/11 12:47 AM
xjrtaz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
does how you complete Eco Draconis influence the add on?, i had a quick look and started at level 35 with no weapons/armour/inventory.
addmitedely i had not yet finished eco draconis (see my other post re protecting zeppalin), hence the question re influence.
I want to finish draconis but last level is nigh on impossible.

here's hoping!!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I haven't started an FoV-only game, but those who did have suggested that your starting equipment tends not to be as good as stuff you may have previously collected.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
For not as good read atrocious.

It's like playing with the starting gear after getting used to Ulfthring

Haddock-Ken?
journeyman
journeyman
If you have the time I feel its much better to start from the begining of ego up to fov
At first I was alittle dissapionted that I couldnt use my old saves but now I dont mind losing my saves from the retail copy of ego when i switched to the steam version package the price i could beat for all three and found stuff that i missed first go around .I did start a character from fov but only played it shortly didnt feel the same starting in the middle

Save Save and Save some more
stranger
stranger
Oh and if you mean the zepp run is stopping you all I can suggest is
try making sheild rushes at clusters of towers/nests/lightning, using the smart bomb ability (10k damage one), pull back and trim what's left/rinse/repeat
and if you mean the fight then
take out ygerna first with whatever your classes uberskill is ( ex arrows etc ), then fight behligirin as he's easier to kill out of the pair

Off topic - I really like the spoiler tag feature, know a few forums that could have done with it in the days

Haddock-Ken?

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard