Next Thread
Print Thread
#436630 24/01/11 01:53 PM
L
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
I discovered a very easy way to kill the Killer Bunny at a very early level assuming you magic missle or a bow.

Kill all but the very last rabbit to summon the killer bunny and head toward the river near the fortune teller; once there, kill the final rabbit near the stream, while standing in the water, you can still attack or cast spells from a distance, and the rabbit won't follow you into the water. It takes quite a lot of hits to kill it, and I also made use of a summons(I used the creature) but any summons would do really.

If you have jewelry that add wisdom it's a good time to equip it. I was level 10 when I killed the 'Killer Bunny' I used Magic Missle and other spells, I had a pretty good supply of mana pots as well. The creature and I took him out in about 7 minutes. Hope that helps someone laugh

Reality is but a shadow of one's imagination, is it not?
apprentice
apprentice
I discovered another easy way to kill KB. I accidentally made it appear when I was level 12. Luckily, I was in the bandit camp in Broken Valley. I led it out into the open, so there were 7 or 8 soldiers attacking it, plus my creature, so I hung back with ranged attacks and kept pelting at it from outside it's reach. Took awhile, but it eventually went down. Got a ton of XP, too (thank you 3 points of wisdom).
I am so happy. Was not expecting it, but still glad I beat it (thanks to all the guards).

Try harder or die faster.
old hand
old hand
Well I was level 11 when it poped up and I did not use these tricks; I had to run in a circle while pelting it with magic; though it only took 10 or 15 minutes and 1000 deaths. I thought about trying to jump up on a rock but to be honest I didn't really think it was appear even though someone warned me and then I had no idea how many wabbits i had killed

meme #448363 14/08/11 10:36 PM
S
S
i used the penned area (the half-circle fence area), let the bandits or soldiers and my Creature and Demon (i was at lvl 23 [pre-Battle tower conquest and a little Orobas Fjord exploration]) attack it, i'd stay in the penned area and snipe him- when he'd come after me, i'd unleash a quick 1000 Strikes before jumping out of the pen- and it's follow me back out.

rinse, repeat. smile

apprentice
apprentice
So, I spawned that Killer Bunny yesterday on my noob ranger (lvl 10) hahahaha I killed rabbits to finally see that Bloody White Bunny and I actually jumped in my seat when it finally spawned. lol

I RAN into the river. I spawned it across the river from the Western Valley Teleporter (where the Enchanter is). At least it can't cross the bridge and tear me apart (it tried, but got stuck on the hill leading to the bridge across the river hahahaha). So, I taunted it, shot my 1 damage arrows at him and my creature didn't do any damage. For some reason the bunny didn't kill it either. *shrug*

BUT during one of my taunts, I got to close and it charged at me... INTO the RIVER! I thought I was untouchable hahahahaha Of course it one hit me! It's a lvl 22. So, now I let it just hop around on that river bank, until I'm strong enough to kill it!

I'm not patient enough to sit there and shoot at it for an hour. lol

Agrona #449016 25/08/11 06:25 PM
old hand
old hand
What I tend to do is kill everything in broken Vally Do all the side quests & make sure I only need 1 more bunny to make him appear. Then when I reach Sentinel Island I teleport back to the Maxos temple when I'm on about lvl 19 I kill the last bunny to spawn him & jump up onto the wall so he can't reach me & shoot him with my bow lol.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard