Next Thread
Print Thread
#440974 27/03/11 03:40 PM
N
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
I have just completed the horror of high hall quest, my character is level 31 and I had to reload dozens of times to defeat the level 20 monsters. I know, now, how to win that battle, but it's quite tedious, and I am not interested in replaying that sequence of events. (I would keep getting stuck and so on.)

Anyways, Beatrice gave me two malachite gems, but I thought I was supposed to get four from her? I had mindread her before starting Runes of Wrath. Or is this how dragon knight saga is supposed to work?

Also, Nicolas has a big golden question mark over his head, but I have no quests in my quest log mentioning him, and neither of his two conversation options has anything to do with quests.

I am wondering if my saved games are bugged, or if this is just how the game is... (Thank you!)

veteran
veteran
Did you tell Beatrice that you knew she was sending you to meet Zagan before you went down and killed him? Are you sure? It's not enough to read her mind, you need to confront her.

Nicolai has an icon because you can buy Drudanae from him for another quest. He doesn't offer any quests himself.

veteran
veteran
Reward is random.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard