Print Thread
#442833 25/04/11 02:09 PM
I
iBON3S Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
So I made my way through Ego Draconis again on DKS and now playing Flames of Vengeance, which is awesome by the way, but I have one problem that is tearing me apart! I cannot for the life of me upgrade my lockpicking abilities! It is stuck at 6/6 right now! There is no option for me to upgrade to 7. Its 6 because I mindread that thief which gave me better insight on lockpicking. I know that you should be able to upgrade to 7 because when you start a new game in FoV every skill is upgraded and lockpicking included. SO my question is, is there another way to upgrade that skill with another mind read? ALSO I checked an older save with 5/5 lockpicking just before the ending and tried upgrading but there is no option. Any help would be great thanks!

iBON3S #442835 25/04/11 02:43 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
You can find - I think - teachers which can increase this "level cap of skills".

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
1 of the 2 trainers in the ministry gives the option (not both!) NO ONE ELSE. Your own trainer (Battle Tower) neither.

I
iBON3S Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Dang, well at least its not a glitch! Thanks guys

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard