Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#444903 24/05/11 07:30 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello,

It seems that French forum might be dead so I hope my english is not too bad.

Since last update, Raze hit me every 5 second with mighty magic blast that do something like 900 damage in normal difficulty and 400 damage in easy. I have also experienced the same problem with one of the captains of Geshniz and one of the dragon slayers whose fireball made me 1400 damage in normal. Since all these fights begins as soon as the conversation end, it is extremely difficult to dodge these attacks which makes it nearly impossible to defeat them and I think it might be a bug.

I've already finished the game a few times with other updates and I've never experienced something like this before but I've already had the bug where Raze don't appear with a previous updates (I think I'm cursed).

I congratulate you once again for this great game and hope that you will identify where the problem is and find a solution.

Sincerely,

Draegnar

Last edited by Draegnar; 24/05/11 07:45 AM.
T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
I didn't find Raze did much damage, the only difficulty was hitting him hard enough between heals. But I had very high magic resistance, what's your magic resistance? It might be worth beefing it up if you can - potions, charms, equipment etc.

I'd doubt it was a bug (as at least he's doing finite damage), but you'll need to give some info about your build. It does seem too high though: I only had about 700 health when fighting Raze, and I'm not sure I could have done it if I was being hit that hard.

Welcome to the English part of the forums! I wish I could speak French as well as you speak English - or at all for that matter wink

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi,

I had 40-45% resistance against magic and was level 33-35 for these fights with something like 800 Hp. I don't think my build is the problem as I've been able to kill Ba'al without any problem but there's no need to say that having to kill Raze without being hit was a real nightmare...

Edit :
It seems that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem (see comment of Ygrec):
http://guides.gamepressure.com/divinityiiegodraconis/guide.asp?ID=8214
Same thing here :
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061071093

Draegnar

Last edited by Draegnar; 24/05/11 12:25 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
There is a known bug for this yes, Draegnar. It can be fixed easily by sending us the savegame, but I'm guessing you already worked your way around it.

Most people only encountered it in the fight against Baahl or the fights in the hall of echoes, which instantly killed them.

The issue is not frequent though and should actually be fixed with the latest patch (but only if you did not already have the bug in a previous run of course, since it is contained in the savegames).

Glad to hear you have enjoyed the game!

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have reinstalled DKS 2 weeks ago on a new pc and directly downloaded the latest patch from Larian studio before creating a new game.

I've managed to do those three fights with lots of reload but I'll send you my savegame if I encounter other problems like these.

Draegnar

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard