Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#455103 05/05/12 09:56 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Is in it going to be more interesting if we can choose different dragon forms at the beginning of the game like different color or type of dragon?

stranger
stranger
I hope there's going to be dragon customisation at the start of the game and I can't see why not, but we'll have to wait and see. Although doesn't this game have multiplayer? Would be weird if we all play as the same dragon, although they could just make you select a dragon before the match. I haven't heard or seen anything which says there will be dragon customisation but I can't see why not with human customisation as well.

Support
Support

Actually in one of the Q&A sessions it was confirmed there would be customization of the dragon's appearance, skills and equipment.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Wow im starting to like this game more and more every time laugh but still i cant help but feel the multiplayer will be a little rough to play. I cant wait for this game! im still hopeing that it will be for xbox as well.

Don't poke the fire. It might poke back!
apprentice
apprentice
Nice! Ive read the Q&A faq as well. Didnt know Larian was going this far this time laugh Love the idea of female commanders wink
Tbh, Divinity 2 could have been better. But i loved the concept and im going to try Dragon commander for sure!

Thnx Larian :*

-------
You don't know what you got, Till it's gone.
-------

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard