Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#458852 01/11/12 08:31 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Larian, I know you just released the directors cut and I had never registered on your forum before until I got this part of your divinity series. I liked the game so much I got the original on XBOX and then bought another copy of the series for steam so I have a digital PC copy as well.

I've never done that with any other game. I think if there were developer achievements that customers gave out, this would be one, "Double the format, double the money!" And I don't feel the least bit exploited that I have two licenses for the game and I hope that you take that funding and keep this series going a very very long time.

Regards,
Maelstrom

Support
Support

I've bought digital backups of a few games I have on disk (if they were cheap, and a couple were updated or part of a bundle), but the Divinity games are the only ones I have multiple disk versions of (original and re-release versions of DD and BD, Xbox versions of D2:ED and DKS), as well as digital.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
stranger
I'm doing my first playthrough now and I just wanted to say thanks and great game. I actually bought a digital copy of Dragon Knight Saga this summer on Steam, but was only able to get around to it last week. This is the sort of game I haven't seen in some time, well done. Now about 2 days ago, I got a free update to Developer's Cut, which was just a nice surprise.

Something seemed vaguely familiar at first.. so I checked, and it was the Divine Divinity sequel. I had no idea hahaha I still have Divine Divinity boxed game in my desk here from years ago. I'm glad there are still quality developers making great games. I look forward to your future releases.

veteran
veteran
Welcome to the forum ! wave

Divine Divnity is indeed Great ! I can't count the amount of times I start a New Game :hihi: ... it's more than I can even imagine myself ! hahaha
And it start to go the same way with D II DKS ! Farglow is a small cosy place and I really love the soundtrack from Farglow and the soundtrack going with the Zeppelin to Broken Valley !! Thanks Kirill smile

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
I finished DKS like an hour ago for the first time. smile Got the Dev Cut on GOG recently.

On the surface this game doesn't look like it would appeal to me much (I prefer older-school rpgs) but somehow Larian pulls it off and it ended up being the most fun thing I've played in quite some time.

So yeah, great job Larian.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard