Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
It's possible to have a full set of unique jewlery (3 charm slots/3 enchantment slots) in FOV. It's a hassle but it is sold by that bandit guy (forget his name) who gives you an extra lockpick skill if you mindread him.

His inventory is random. Everytime you leave his underground hideout and come back his inventory changes. It is not rare that he sells Unique Jewlery items.

I've gotten a full set of unique jewlery that way. Every ring, belt, necklace etc.

Support
Support
Everytime you leave his underground hideout and come back his inventory changes.

I'll have to check that out next game. I assumed he was like all the other merchants, and the inventory only reset when you went up a level.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Yeah check it out. really cool.

It's the first thing I do in FOV. I send my runners out for stuff (herbs, gems) then go to this bandit (Myvus I think). I just dragon stone back and forth between him and my runners. No level up necessary. By the time I get the full set with the skills I want I have enough enchantments/gems to craft anything I want.

veteran
veteran
Nice tip ! I also didn't know that bandit merchant of the Black Market his inventory change every time !
Good news, I like traveling & trading a lot in rpg's, so I'm in for a big deal every time I make my Travel & Trading Tour (TTT) biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
W
stranger
stranger
W
My findings on this are that Mysus, the Merchant in the Black Market area (Also the Lockpicking trainer) In the expansion FLAMES OF VENGEANCE Content.

He Resets his inventory on a Cell Change meaning if you leave the area and Quick save / load and Re-enter his domain you will be given a new selection of items to purchase.

A Great Way to do this quickly is using your dragon stone to go to the battle tower and then returning after a save and load. (The reload resets the temporary data)

As is the case with all items in the game, they are generated by coming into contact meaning that his items are different if you quick save right before speaking to him. (This helps the farm a lot)

The way his item statistics scale is based off of level as are with the bracket system of the original game. The level cap is 50 for Bracelets, Necklaces and Earrings. The level cap for Rings and Belt is level 52.
IF YOU GO BEYOND THIS THE ITEMS WILL NOT HAVE STATS.

The stats are as follows. .13 regen 7 crit 85 Hitpoints or mana for the Rings and Belt. 12 Dexterity - Ranged Damage / Intelligence - Magical Damage / Strength - Melee Damage (These will always be paired) And +3 Skill points (Random)

After hours of farming I can assure you the skill points are influenced by YOUR selected Skills. Choose wisely, however you can always retrain (only up to a certain number of times due to gold cap)

Finally, your gear stats also have an influence on what stats roll.

I do this in pain revealing my secrets because I wish to pay back this post years later for helping me.

Good luck farming!

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard