Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
enthusiast
enthusiast
I thought that was implied party cheer

@and the beamer idea is cool but location and will the weather hold up..it still is belgium ofc.. drinks shouldn't be too hard to find ^^

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
enthusiast
enthusiast
wtf?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
fuck wrong post, still new to the forum, trying to quote the bickering..

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by foobarry81
Originally Posted by dlux
I'm a fascist because I want a.... democratic vote? Or because I think that it might be better it Larian chooses who should go? LOL

And somebody said that I should change my name to "Dlux, the True Weresheep Fascist". lol, now the insults are getting real good.
You sir, are a completely childish, selfish and raging troll. But I have to admit, it is quite funny watching you rage. hehe

Read Animal Farm. I called you a fascist because you obviously think (out loud) some weresheep are better than others to represent the Weresheep. Also did you know Hitler got elected through democratic voting? Strange how you forgot about that when opposing democratic voting to fascism. Ever heard of the term populism, btw? I doubt it.

I think the name would suit you given how you have been blindly defending your candidate of preference in this thread. It's not even an insult if you think about it.

Also I notice how you always redirect whatever I said first. Like I called you immature, so you call me childish. I mentioned trolling, so you call me a troll. A sign of sheer inability to come up with any proper arguments, because you don't have any. You lost the debate. So all that is left is trolling. Clearly, we're done here, dlux.

I'm also waiting for the first person to back your voting system up. Most people seem to want a ballot. Probably because all of their chances to go to the party are so slim they turned into selfish trolls that want ballots.

could you please just stop? i don't care who's right and who's wrong but it's just annoying and endless, when it does end, nothing will be gained or lost.
just stop it please

enthusiast
enthusiast
figured as much..was like heeeey dude ..mellow

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
i did find some great weed in my backpocket... might have something to do with it

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by dwelfusius
figured as much..was like heeeey dude ..mellow

So, about that meet up / web thingy...?

addict
addict
I'm a fascist because I want a.... democratic vote? Or because I think that it might be better it Larian chooses who should go? LOL

And somebody said that I should change my name to "Dlux, the True Weresheep Fascist". lol, now the insults are getting real good.
You sir, are a completely childish, selfish and raging troll. But I have to admit, it is quite funny watching you rage. hehe

Read Animal Farm. I called you a fascist because you obviously think (out loud) some weresheep are better than others to represent the Weresheep. Also did you know Hitler got elected through democratic voting? Strange how you forgot about that when opposing democratic voting to fascism. Ever heard of the term populism, btw? I doubt it.

OMG. Now you are mentioning Hitler? LOL.
And the insults continue. Shouldn't take much longer until the N word comes. ^^

I think a democratic vote would be more fair, but it won't work as we can see. So Larian should chose, as I and others have already stated.

You seem to ignore this fact and prefer to call me a facist instead. I can tell you one thing though, Larian will never choose a racist bigot like you, that's for sure.

Man, what a troll.

stranger
stranger
in between the *fights to the death* check out Blackfalcon's lore at:
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=461873&gonew=1#UNREAD

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
oh wow that's amazing, goodjob Blackfalcon

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
i think it's a great idea

journeyman
journeyman

I think a democratic vote would be more fair, but it won't work as we can see. So Larian should chose, as I and others have already stated.

You seem to ignore this fact and prefer to call me a facist instead. I can tell you one thing though, Larian will never choose a racist bigot like you, that's for sure.

Man, what a troll.

Don't see why I should call you a nazi. There's clearly a difference between nazism and fascism, and I chose my words carefully when I called you a weresheep fascist. (I'll gladly explain the difference to you when if ever you grow up.)

I don't think you thought it true before you called me a 'racist bigot' though. There's no reason to call me that.

Which "fact" do I ignore? There is no "fact". Only you think Larian should choose and then present is as a fact. You ignore that actual fact that at least 5 people on here want a ballot.

veteran
veteran

Stop disturbing Bellegar in his musings thin .
Better organize a nice gathering somewhere
And spend a cosy time watching there ...
The Final Day of the Kickstarter of Original Sin !

Don't say I didn't warn you for the third time
I can't spend night and day making a rhyme ... .

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
i love you... that's all

addict
addict

Man, what a troll.

Don't see why I should call you a nazi. There's clearly a difference between nazism and fascism, and I chose my words carefully when I called you a weresheep fascist. (I'll gladly explain the difference to you when if ever you grow up.)

I don't think you thought it true before you called me a 'racist bigot' though. There's no reason to call me that.

Which "fact" do I ignore? There is no "fact". Only you think Larian should choose and then present is as a fact. You ignore that actual fact that at least 5 people on here want a ballot.

Like I said, you're a childish, racist bigot and a troll. Just look at what you are writing because of your blind rage. Larian will never choose you, you already f***ed that up for yourself. smile

And if there is a ballot, guess who will have to do it. Larian. But whatever they do is up to them, it's their party.

Last edited by dlux; 24/04/13 09:05 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Ticlimax
in between the *fights to the death* check out Blackfalcon's lore at:
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=461873&gonew=1#UNREAD

I'm impressed.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Foobarry and Dlux

Guys really cut it. Firstly we had really ugly argument at fundraiser threat, now it's plaguing this thread. Please I got an impression we were actually alot better internet community then most out there over the web. I know you both mean well BUT going all out here is not helping anyone. So please calm down.

enthusiast
enthusiast

stranger
stranger
If we're up for funny news:
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/961/Wetens...e-Curiosity-echt-een-penis-op-Mars.dhtml

a little juvenile, but still

journeyman
journeyman
Like I said, you're a childish, racist bigot and a troll. Just look at what you are writing because of your blind rage. Larian will never choose you, you already f***ed that up for yourself. smile

And if there is a ballot, guess who will have to do it. Larian. But whatever they do is up to them, it's their party.

Are you thick? I already said (twice) I don't want to be chosen.

Why can't LC do the ballot? You don't trust LC?

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard