Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#473014 14/08/13 11:13 PM
paro Offline OP
OP Offline
I remember a long while ago, there was a golden armor set you could get for DC, all you needed to do was put in your Email. Well I did so, and im still wondering if it is going to be sent out or not? I have seen nothing about it. It also crossed my mind, I thought DC was suppose to come out on the 6th? Not the 19th? Regardless im getting the game, but that golden armor would still be nice! Any insight would be awesome.

Don't poke the fire. It might poke back!
Support
Support

The game was out on the 6th, there was just a delay for the English retail release.

The DLC codes still need to be sent out; Larian has been busy with post release updates, but they'll get to it.

paro Offline OP
OP Offline
oh, okay! Thanks! >.>; does that mean there is still time to pre-order?

Support
Support

The announcement for the retail version on the Dragon Commander site (Limited English Box now available for order) doesn't state the Imperial Edition is dependant on pre-ordering. It shouldn't matter when you order, as long as you do so before they are gone.

One of the moderators in the GOG forum said the GOG key in the retail box was for the standard version of the game, so presumably that would mean the Steam install has the Imperial Edition.

paro Offline OP
OP Offline
I bought the normal version form the vault, but I came across an issue, which I posted on another topic.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard