Print Thread
#474339 05/10/13 01:38 AM
J
jereth Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
are the boxed copies the vault edition with imperial upgrade i thought they were but apearently there not, although im sure i had dragons over earth earlier

Support
Support

The pre-ordered retail version should come with the Imperial Edition. The included GOG key is for the standard release, so presumably either the Steam install includes the Imperial Edition or (more likely) there may be a key or download listed in your Larian Vault account. If not, and you pre-ordered the game, email support@larian.com.

There were some issues with switching the Steam pre-orders over to the Imperial Edition, but I don't recall any reports of the Planet Earth map disappearing. In your Steam library, if you right click on Dragon Commander, select Properties and switch to the DLC tab, you can check if the Imperial Edition is listed there.

J
jereth Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
i rodered it before release and waited for the retail boxed copy, so if that counts as preordering

i did check on the dlc tab it showed nothing frown

Support
Support

Yes, that counts as pre-ordering. Did you check your Larian Vault account, under 'Your Games'?

J
jereth Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
just says divinity dragon commander and under downloads no games yet

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard