Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#480917 01/02/14 06:56 AM
Eireks Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Windows 8 64bit, Radeon 8870M graphics with 2GB RAM, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3635QM CPU @ 2.40GHz, 8GM RAM.

I forced the game to run with the external graphics, graphics monitor shows that GPU is being used to 100% no matter what - ultra low or ultra high, it all has 100% usage and same 10fps lock. What's interesting is that the frame lock starts even before I start the game: as soon as I bring up the individual options to mess with the settings, frame drops to 10fps.

And weird green boxes in character creation.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Support
Support

Did you try a lower resolution, or window / fake fullscreen mode, to see if that would make a difference?

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool.

Eireks Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have tried changing the res, fake fullscreen, windowed, but still 10fps locked.

Thank you. I will be mailing support.

Eireks Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Problem solved - Octaaf from support told me to default the settings under 3D Application settings in Catalyst Control Center (which resets the forced anti-aliasing), no more frame locks, green boxes, running smoothly in Ultra 1080p.

Link Copied to Clipboard