Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
Hi everyone,

Considering how important our traits and attributes are important in the game, will there be a way to reset them at some point of the game?

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
I vaguely remember that Swen said during one of the twitch TV sessions something like "We allowed resetting abilities in Divinity 2, so I see no reason why it shouldn't be the case for D:OS". However, my memory might not be the most reliable thing in the world...

veteran
veteran
I believe during the Kickstarter they said you could respec, but it would cost a lot. I don't recall hearing any more details since then, though.

addict
OP Offline
addict
yeah I think this would be a good compromise because you would not be able to respec that often so our build is still really important but we would be able to change it if we do a big mistake ^^

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
journeyman
journeyman
Also, I guarantee you that within moments of the full release someone will use the editor and make respec easily available. Every game thus far that has an editor has been that way. With that in mind, I hope they make respec not available right away and costly once it is.

"I may grow old but I will never grow up." ~ Mark Twain

Link Copied to Clipboard