M
Meriale Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hello,

I have the mac version of Divinity: the original sin on Steam

My problem is that I can稚 hear any voices in the game. Not in character creation nor in the game itself. The intro video is not showing for me, neither in singer player or in multiplayer.

Is it something wrong in my version or is it my computer that can not handle the game? It can handle everything else good.

Processor 3,06 GHz Intel Core i3
Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Grafic ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB
OS X 10.9.2 (13C1021)

Is it somebody else that also has this problem?

Thank you for your time!

stranger
stranger
Try validating file integrity.

M
Meriale Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I have verifyed the integrity of game cache, but it still does not work frown

L
stranger
stranger
L
I hear no voices either, nor does the intro video play (I've only tried a new single player game).

I'm using a late 2013 27-inch iMac with 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5.

Elverils/Larian Studios
Elverils/Larian Studios
Please both confirm that your problems have been solved. Please close Steam and open it again.

Verify that you do not (!) have Languages tab. I really hope you're having it today.

Contact supportdos@larian.com stating exactly this:

I purchased OS X copy on date XX/YY/ZZ. I purchased exactly YYYY specific package labeled ZZZZ. Language tab is missing. According to Platon this means that English/German, etc OS X depots have not been added to steam packages. Please verify.

I can't do that myself because I am pretty far from working with Steam purchase processing. But I do know technical reason, which is listed above.

old hand
old hand
I think there was or will be a mac hot fix - lots of people on mac are having all sorts of problem. I played for about 3 hours last night on windows and had no issues that others described ('cept the intro was a little choppy). Not everyone on steam listed their platform but those who did were almost ways mac.

Link Copied to Clipboard