Print Thread
#505216 02/07/14 04:03 AM
X
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
X
Hi folks,
15 hours into the game and yet so much to explore. Please share your knowledge on the following subjects:
1) Is there a way to restat your character? I picked up a rogue, but not using lockpicking or any other rogue skills. Is there a way to move those stats to other feats? That's very crucial, because if I am not able to do this, I think I will restart the game.
2) Is there a way to restat my companions? I need blacksmith so much, but I also want to focus on other important abilities.
3) Is it possible to export one of your characters and add it to your friend's game? This is the number one feature I am missing. Pick up your character, enter your friend's game and prove that you are the mastermind of character creation.
4) Is there a PVP area? I would really like to kick my friend's ♥♥♥ in a turn-based combat.
Thank you and have a good day.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Originally Posted by xyzbeyond
Hi folks,
15 hours into the game and yet so much to explore. Please share your knowledge on the following subjects:
1) Is there a way to restat your character? I picked up a rogue, but not using lockpicking or any other rogue skills. Is there a way to move those stats to other feats? That's very crucial, because if I am not able to do this, I think I will restart the game.

2) Is there a way to restat my companions? I need blacksmith so much, but I also want to focus on other important abilities.

also interested in these answer and hoping somebody can shed some light on this

D
stranger
stranger
D
1. No (though I've heard some talks about this might be available)
2. You can hire a henchman that suites your needs
3. No
4. No

Last edited by dreyk; 02/07/14 08:00 AM.
stranger
stranger
It will be possible later in the game to restat your characters, but you'll have to add some stats at the expense of others (e.g. you can gain a Talent point by sacrificing a primary stat, or you can gain an Ability Point by sacrificing a Talent point or something similar). But that doesn't become available for awhile into the game.

Link Copied to Clipboard