Print Thread
#507796 04/07/14 04:27 AM
H
Hiro Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
i am finding inventory management a little bit tedious at the moment. yes, i picked up a crate and yes i open it and drag and drop stuff into it and then sell the crate. but why can't we have a simply "MARK AS JUNK" and "QUICK SELL" option ?

also, with current crate-work-around i wish i could just drag stuff onto crate, rather then having to open it and move it aside and then drag into open crate picture.

these are just nitpicks in an otherwise superb game smile

I wish the order in which items are presented when bartering bore some kind of relation to the order in which you had items organized in your inventory. #1 problem in my mind.

M
stranger
stranger
M
would also be useful if the inventory maintain the last sort order you used, and compact the openings create by use or transfer of items

D
stranger
stranger
D
Would be most useful if there's a 'sort by type' function...

M
addict
addict
M
All of the above fixes/features are exactly the things (among other basic UI improvements) I've been asking for in other threads since the alpha... hear us, great Larian!

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
I usually pick up things with the character that is designated for certain items. Like first the mage (F4) picks up potions, then the ranger (F3) picks up arrows. Anything that needs to be identified goes to the loremaster. When opening chests I rightclick any item and send it to the correct character. If you don't do this, then you are gonna do it again amidst all the crap your main char walks around with, and so it is more time consuming to do it after.

veteran
veteran
If not rightclicking (if like me you hate the radial and disabled it) drag and drop works fine. Faster for me too IMO (hence away with radial)!

I do admit gearing takes some time, but usually 'sort by gold' works wonders for what gear is better for my characters smile

Link Copied to Clipboard