Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Amon Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
A
This is driving me crazy. I have 21 perception (I'm a sucker for crit chance which I have 57%) on my Ranger. I reached the end but that is not the point. There is multiple chests and stairs to the right that lead to more chests and god knows what.

Here is what I have done:

1- Turned the place into a volcano, nope still insta death.

2- Tried to use teleportation/Feather Drop but Jahan sight is blocked (looks like this method was blocked by the dev team because the line of sight ends in unnatural way compared to the rest of the game.) Yes I did try to boost his sight.

3- Set my ranger on fire.

4- I turned the place upside down looking for a switch but nada frown.

Last edited by Amon; 05/07/14 05:07 PM.
A
Amon Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
A
Ok lol seems like I did not try everything, found a way to reach the chests.

Telekinesis.

Get it? a Character with high telekinesis can pick up the falling items from destroyed chests or move the chest to a safe spot from distances. hmm there is also a huge poison cloud that will show up when you destroy other chests...I wonder what will happen if shot fire at it.

Last edited by Amon; 05/07/14 05:33 PM.
W
stranger
stranger
W
Have you reached the stairs to the right then ?

A
Amon Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
A
Originally Posted by Werttingo
Have you reached the stairs to the right then ?

Nope. However, all the chests do is drop some white items and high res potions. Maybe there is something to it (Nope high res does not effect the insta death)? Plus the poison cloud that shows up when you move a chest or destroy it is kinda strange. You can blow it up but it will come back.

Last edited by Amon; 05/07/14 05:43 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
I'm beginning to think there is an invisibile wall bug on those stairs. Tried everything, nothing works.

A
Amon Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
A
I went back to try the strongest potions in game. Nope nothing worked. I also kept looking for switches but meh...

One achievement in steam is to press a certain switch in game, I never got it so it may be it. Nevertheless I gave up and finished the game.

Last edited by Amon; 06/07/14 10:26 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by Amon

One achievement in steam is to press a certain switch in game, I never got it so it may be it. Nevertheless I gave up and finished the game.

No, this one is when you push one of the buttons before Pontius Pirate's lair.

Link Copied to Clipboard