Next Thread
Print Thread
#509514 05/07/14 06:09 PM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Well my question is, is there any kind of file that I can modify to zoom out the camera a little more, just like I can edit the config.lsx value="GameCameraRotation" type="22" /> to edit the 360 camera rotation is there anyy way to edit the zooming? I will really like to zoom out a little more, the way it is right now for me is too close to the characters and in general.

Thanks in advance!

stranger
stranger
I second this, love for a mod or something that would allow for further zooming out.

Sometimes if the camera gets caught on a tall building or a cliff or something it zooms out to the level I'd prefer, but.. changes back eventually.

I'd love to be able to zoom out more as well smile

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Riaktion
I second this, love for a mod or something that would allow for further zooming out.

Sometimes if the camera gets caught on a tall building or a cliff or something it zooms out to the level I'd prefer, but.. changes back eventually.

I'd love to be able to zoom out more as well smile

Completely agree. The top-down camera is nice but I'd love to be able to zoom way out with the isometric camera.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I think this could be easily modify, I hope someone look at this thread and give us a hand smile

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
nothing about this? frown

Last edited by GastonArg; 09/07/14 06:15 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I'd love to see some mod for this too!

V
apprentice
apprentice
V
I would love to zoom out more as well. I could then play without having to move the camera around independently of my party. Right now I feel like my face is planted to the dirt.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I would so very much LOVE for the camera zoom out to be enhanced and increased PLEASE!

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Bump bump and bump laugh maybe someones see this post and give us a little hand smile

X
stranger
stranger
X
Agree 100%. My most wanted mod.

A
stranger
stranger
A
When for example I leave the market and go down to the harbor the camera seems to zoom out quite far and I like the view.
This is needed completely.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I'm going to install the divinity engine, maybe I can find a way to tweak it from there and then fix it on the game itself laugh

Can't even make it work...starts giving me a write and read error and just hangs there meh...

Last edited by GastonArg; 12/07/14 04:17 AM.
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I managed to make it work, can't find a way to modified the camera but it looks really simple if you know what you are doing, zooming and even change the angle

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G

Link Copied to Clipboard