Next Thread
Print Thread
#510019 06/07/14 04:13 AM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Before I posted this in the technical issues section, I wanted to make sure I'm not missing something.

I've already beaten the robot and saved the men.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/588034362726455074/F5AC0883EC5903DEBBCB7B61D160F533998D95B9/

But Mendius is gone and Cecil says nothing about The Fabulous Five. smirk

Support
Support

Mendius and the fabulous five do take off (with the reward).

Did you go through all the speech options with Cecil? I never joined, so am not sure what triggers the speech option.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Gregarious
Before I posted this in the technical issues section, I wanted to make sure I'm not missing something.

I've already beaten the robot and saved the men.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/588034362726455074/F5AC0883EC5903DEBBCB7B61D160F533998D95B9/

But Mendius is gone and Cecil says nothing about The Fabulous Five. smirk

Is that intentional because the Fabulous Five are con artists?

Edit: Just checked, and sounds like more than a few people on Steam are running into the same issue. Cecil doesn't offer any additional information for them. Maybe it's bugged.

I never know how to handle that group. When I pass up on their offer to join, I feel like I'm missing quests (technically I am). But agreeing to join them sounds like such a bad idea.

Last edited by Gyson; 06/07/14 05:47 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Gyson
When I pass up on their offer to join, I feel like I'm missing quests (technically I am). But agreeing to join them sounds like such a bad idea.

Agreed. When talking to them, all I can think is "Pyramid scheme! Run! Run now!". hehe

Maybe on my second playthrough I'll join them.

stranger
stranger
So, I made this account STRICTLY on the basis that this quest gave me a headache as well as the OP, and I wanted to help remedy the problem... I did some searching around and learned that you can complete the quest simply by going to the legion Jail cell(the steps to the cell are inside Areus' office building) And speaking to the guard all the way to the right, guarding the storeroom door.

Hope this helped.

Last edited by Sick Boy; 06/07/14 07:20 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Try talking to Arhu about his invention.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Sick Boy
So, I made this account STRICTLY on the basis that this quest gave me a headache as well as the OP, and I wanted to help remedy the problem... I did some searching around and learned that you can complete the quest simply by going to the legion Jail cell(the steps to the cell are inside Areus' office building) And speaking to the guard all the way to the right, guarding the storeroom door.

Hope this helped.

This doesn't complete The Fabulous Five quest. frown It completes "Arhu's Failed Experiment".

addict
addict
Dang. I couldn't even join the fab 5 because I lost an argument. frown

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Gregarious
Originally Posted by Sick Boy

Hope this helped.

This doesn't complete The Fabulous Five quest. frown It completes "Arhu's Failed Experiment".

Dammit. My bad. I was so excited to be able to help, too.

Link Copied to Clipboard