Print Thread
T
thebaas Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hi all,

After completing the talking statues quest I spoke to this rat in bellegars cave which told me:

"Upon the shore below this cave you'll find a necromancer, grave. Find the sand and take a left -- you'll find her if you're very deft!"

Where is this grave? I cant find it and tried already digging up every little grass area on the beach or what else I thought could be a sign of a grave. Or does the rat actually mean evelyns lair?

Does anybody know something about this? Any tips are appreciated.

Last edited by thebaas; 09/07/14 10:40 PM.
P
journeyman
journeyman
P
You are misunderstanding the sentence. The rat isn't telling you to find a necromancer's grave.

The rat is obviously referring to Evelyn - she is a necromancer*, her lair is on the shore, and the directions to it from Bellegar's cave are to go to the sand below the cave (the cave entrance being on a higher elevation than the shore) and then left.

* the word grave is here the adjective grave and used to describe her, either referring to her serious or thoughtful demeanour or her drab looks, not the noun grave.

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.
T
thebaas Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Thanks. I thought it could mean that, but I wasnt sure. Thank you

stranger
stranger
I was confused by this too at first but then realised yeah, it's her lair he's talking about.

Link Copied to Clipboard