Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
LeBurns #516540 11/07/14 02:10 PM
LeBurns Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
The control panel is there, but (according to the rat) I need an amulet to stick in it to activate it. A hexagon shaped amulet. I apparently do not have the amulet and it wasn't on all the cultist bodies I looted upstairs.

LeBurns #516561 11/07/14 02:38 PM
K
stranger
stranger
K
You need a medallion to open that barrier (which you get after you finished up with the Evelyn's part in the quest.

If you cant find the doctor, but still need the info about Evelyn? Then go to the clinic. Near the beds is Evelyn's backpack. Loot it and go to her house, which is just outside the clinic to the south.

Kaltrun #516586 11/07/14 03:06 PM
LeBurns Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Kaltrun
You need a medallion to open that barrier (which you get after you finished up with the Evelyn's part in the quest.

If you cant find the doctor, but still need the info about Evelyn? Then go to the clinic. Near the beds is Evelyn's backpack. Loot it and go to her house, which is just outside the clinic to the south.

Will do. Not sure why this quest has been such a booger for me. I must have done everything backward and wrong without even trying.

Thanks.

LeBurns #516989 11/07/14 11:01 PM
LeBurns Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Man I am really getting ticked off at this game.

I can't get into Evelyn's house. The doctor is not in the clinic. I even broke into that back area and he isn't there. No backpack anywhere.

On a side note the mortician got arrested.

Last edited by LeBurns; 11/07/14 11:35 PM.
LeBurns #517339 12/07/14 01:05 PM
LeBurns Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Well I must have really screwed this one up.

I never found the doctor because he was in the church basement already. The clinic never had a backpack or anything so I ended up just breaking down Evelyn's door. Read the notes and got the quest going again.

I suppose that exploring the entire map prior to solving this mystery messes everything up.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard