Next Thread
Print Thread
#547146 22/08/14 06:26 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I have a permanentt questfreeze. When i will give Tenebrium to Brandon in Silbertal the game freezes the complete machine everytime. Then i have to open the taskmanager and end the game manually. So i try to restart the game an will give Brandon the Tenebrium the game freezes.

Now i try to make another quest an give the Tenebrium now to Brandon... effect... game complete frezzes mad

This sucks but i need a Tenebriumweapon tho destroy the bloodstone

Last edited by ShadowXX; 22/08/14 06:26 PM.
ShadowXX #547191 22/08/14 10:32 PM
Support
Support

Did you try switching which main character talked to Brandon (and had the blood stone cage)?

You can find a tenebrium skill book in Sacred Stone.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. If file size is an issue, you can delete older saves (or ones in other profiles, etc) from the zip.

ShadowXX #547390 23/08/14 09:50 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Yes i switch the main character with the same effect. The game freezes.

ShadowXX #547509 23/08/14 07:24 PM
Support
Support

Drop the tenebrium weapons, the bars and all but one of the ore from the Blood Stone cage, as well as the iron ore from the inventory. The game is having a problem with either the number of ore or the weight calculations.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard