Next Thread
Print Thread
U
Undante Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
U
Hi i love the game, great story and all that.

just a few little things that ive noticed that would improve
the game for me and possible others

1. the way things stack in your inventory.
alot of the time things that are the same dont stack
like arrows, meals, etc
i know that sometimes things cant be stacked for crafting reasons
but arrow and things like that should have a problem.
maybe when you select sort by type for your inventory it will stack things aswell as sort them.

2. action bars. i'd like to be able to customise the action bars at the bottom to display more at once. its a bit wearing scrolling through the bars trying to find things and select what to use. if you could allow maybe to have 3 bars showing at once that would be great.

cheers undante

p.s love the game smile

addict
addict
1) I've had the issue with things not stacking also. Like skulls, some stack and some don't, yet both appear to be identical skulls. Anytime I make bags of bonemeal they never stack, even though I made them at the exact same time and they are identical. Just bothersome.

2) Honestly since the game pauses during combat I don't find needing to scroll for actions a problem, plus I put the actions I use 90% of the time on the first bar. Personally I'd rather the IU be smaller not larger, but that's just me.

stranger
stranger
The stacking issue sounds like a legitimate bug, or at least something going on behind the scenes preventing it that we just can't see. Either way, pretty annoying.

The issue with the action bars is a valid QoL complaint I think a lot of us have. There are plenty of times, outside of combat, when I want to do things like coordinated buffing or invis before engaging enemies, where the time spent fiddling with scrolling up and down the action bars to find and activate skills on multiple characters becomes a real hassle. This is especially apparent on characters using more than one mage school. I believe having even just a maximum of 3 visible action bars would mitigate a lot of the hassle.

Also, the UI is scalable in Game Options.

stranger
stranger
I'd love to have the mouse wheel cycle through the bars when hovering over it!

Link Copied to Clipboard