Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I took the skill and have it at 2 or 3 (I forget, its on a CoOp game hosted by someone else so can't just check), yet almost *all* doors and chests report "Your skill is too low" after expending a lock-pick kit to try and open them.

Even if it did work, I have yet to find something to lock-pick that you can't just find a key for or break instead.

The skill seems a total waste of a skill point so far. Am I missing something?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Durandle
I took the skill and have it at 2 or 3 (I forget, its on a CoOp game hosted by someone else so can't just check), yet almost *all* doors and chests report "Your skill is too low" after expending a lock-pick kit to try and open them.

Even if it did work, I have yet to find something to lock-pick that you can't just find a key for or break instead.

The skill seems a total waste of a skill point so far. Am I missing something?

I'm actually carrying a chest around that I can't break no matter what, and I don't even remember where I got it so I can't find it's key :p

My friend is a rogue and he is seriously considering lockpicking because that is not the first kind of thing that we can't break.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Well so far, almost anything I try and lock-pick gives me a "Your locking is too low".

S
stranger
stranger
S
Uhm, strange.

My friend seems to be able to open anything that is not higher level than us :2

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Maybe that's it, I've not encountered a lot of stuff lower level than my self - maybe it'll be more useful at higher levels. Though its still been super rare to see anything that can't be either opened with a nearby key or broken in to.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard