Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Gentlemen. M'ladies.

Long story short i wish to finish the story/mod i started months ago and i was wondering two "importants" things ;

1) Any "critical" changes/patchs done to TDE ? Or all the annoyings bugs and broken paths are still here ? Like that annoying problem with the AI grid not being saved in the correct folder ?

2) News tutorials "somewhere" ? Or all that is to know is on the forums ?

I stopped back then because of the lack of informations about scripting and "non critical but annoying bugs".
So in fact my question is simple ; Any improvements ?

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views."
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Broken AI grid path and such are fixed.

Still takes a lot of groundwork to get a mod working (unpacking main, moving some files around, getting an initialization script written, etc)

The editor isn't bad though, there are no annoying errors with it really.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Burgee
The editor isn't bad though, there are no annoying errors with it really.

Assuming you're using Steam. Currently, the GOG editor is out of sync with the game release.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
So refund it from GoG. If they won't keep the toolkit up to date, make them give you back your money.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks, glad to know they fixed it.
I guess i'll redo everything with a clean setup. I really like this editor i hope they'll keep it alive.

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views."
old hand
old hand
So refund it from GoG. If they won't keep the toolkit up to date, make them give you back your money.

It was part of my Kickstarter rewards so that doesn't really apply. Either way, I wouldn't ask for a refund for something like that. They'll get it sorted and it doesn't really affect me right now, I was just cautioning the original poster.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Originally Posted by Windemere

It was part of my Kickstarter rewards so that doesn't really apply. Either way, I wouldn't ask for a refund for something like that. They'll get it sorted and it doesn't really affect me right now, I was just cautioning the original poster.

For me - I bought this game just to use the toolkit. I haven't even played the game. I'm weird like that. When I bought it from GOG and it didn't work, I instantly refunded it and bought the steam version instead.

The toolkit is going to "break" every time the game is updated if GoG doesn't maintain it properly.

Link Copied to Clipboard