Print Thread
G
gGeo Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
G
Hello Larians,

are you planing a public gameplay series before release?
Twitch/Youtube - for your feedback

Support
Support

There will mostly likely be stuff leading up to release, and there should be things coming out from Gamescom soon (see the latest [short] Kickstarted update).

G
gGeo Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
G
I was glad to see Vincke's enthusiast mood again.
However, what about feature split screen on PC or craft interface ?
Will you have an Enhanced RPG Suporter version? - I mean special version for about 5E for curent PC owners, which enables send you some money for those who wants. There could be some minor tricks like Zandalors trunks, or a gold crown water mark on owner screenshot/video you make.

Last edited by gGeo; 07/08/15 06:17 AM.
Support
Support

The PC version will support local split screen, when playing with 2 controllers.

I don't think there are any plans for any DLC or a special edition. Nothing's been announced, anyway.

G
gGeo Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
G
i have seen 25 minutes IGN gamescon video play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7vr0_vnsDw
Here are my thought:
Well, the game looks get better but Vincke's presentation was terrible. I am a fan of the game, and the Vincke himself, but ... . It looks like The Vincke is under great pressure. He tries to push out everything in a second. He pushing like crazy desperate jobless man on the job interview. He is triyng to sell everything in one second.

A console player who didnt hear about Original Sin would notice just some super fast mumling speaker about dual wielding and complicated game mechanics ---> an obsolete PC weirdo --> dont buy

From my point of view --->> the game has story, has secrets to discover has unique gameplay. Those 3 things should be sold to console audience. In the presentation I found only split screen.

Dear Vincke take your breath! You are doing a lot, burnout is just around corner.
Find an PR advisor.

Take care,
gG

Last edited by gGeo; 11/08/15 12:51 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
I imagine they are pretty busy trying to get out the EE and working on DOII now, but would be great to see one :)

Cas

Link Copied to Clipboard