Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
All I really wanted to say. I always thought these were unique talents that a lot of RPGs didn't really offer. I can't draw blood or use poison at the beginning of the game so that's going to be a challenge. I'm sure there are ways around that though. It's just good to know alternative healing and game play was still supported.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Has Zombie been fixed? In the previous version you pretty much had to re-start your game if you took it, it was that bad. Leech killed you, vampiric touch killed you, poison barely healed you and you were immune to being poisoned meaning that drinking a poison potion had the same minimal effect as a small healing potion, but without the additional turns of healing. I wouldn't recommend using it if it hasn't been changed.

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Zombie + leech works fine so far. I think a lot of the old bugs were fixed a patch or two ago on the old game as I did a small test run of DOS using almost the same build I am not without running into the above mentioned bugs. It's just hard to find poison and bleeding options. I found a few random poison flasks and I found enough mushrooms to poison 4 things of food so I certainly have limited options so far. Maybe there is some more crafting stuff I'm missing. I didn't craft a lot in the old game at all.

It seems like rogue was given bleed and poison options under scoundrel so I may have to roll some support companions with those. Magical poison dart is a level 6 skill now and the witch bleed is gone so I'm kind of hurting for surfaces. I'm doing all the Cyseal dialogue now so hopefully the zombie fights will net me enough resources and levels so I can function outside of poison areas. Hopefully my 2 main blood knight and 2 water mages to handle fire control will synergize the way i need them to. Then again my companion NPC just broke so who knows now lol.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Was it ever fixed so that if you give the NPC companions Zombie, then this them with poison they don't get angry and leave? I kept having to go back and get my companions because they didn't seem to realize that was how they were getting healed.

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
My Madora didn't care.

Last edited by ExiledTyrant; 01/11/15 04:38 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard