Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
So I originally played the game when it came out on PC and remember that when you reached level 5 in "Sneak" that it lowered the amount of AP to 1 to use it in battle.

I have maxed out the skill on PS4 and it still takes 5AP to use it during battles.

Is this a bug, or was this something they changed in the Enhanced Edition?

Also - Does anyone else seem to be having issues finding sinew? I can't make bowstrings for my Ranger as I can't seem to find sinew anywhere in the world or on vendors?

Were the ability books taken out of the game that the Keeper of Secrets sold? All I ever find on here is treasure maps.

Last edited by CeissaDesiste; 01/11/15 04:55 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
I hope that's a bug: 5 sneak-5AP. Rarity of the sinew was a problem in the previous version at least for me, now I see it at specific vendors regularly in a quantity of 2-5, dears also should drop sinews. Teller of secrets sells the books only once, but there is a possible bug- if you don't buy the books the first time you meet her they disappear after that.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
[quote=xiery]I hope that's a bug: 5 sneak-5AP. Rarity of the sinew was a problem in the previous version at least for me, now I see it at specific vendors regularly in a quantity of 2-5, dears also should drop sinews. Teller of secrets sells the books only once, but there is a possible bug- if you don't buy the books the first time you meet her they disappear after that.

[/quote]

Are you playing on PS4? I must have encountered a slew of bugs then in the PS4 version.

I have killed every deer, boar, and pig in the game I have found and I am now in the Phantom Forest and have yet to see a piece of sinew in the game or on a vendor.

The Teller of Secrets has never had the books since I unlocked her and I have checked every time I level.

I have encountered all of these issues in both my Single Player and my Co-Op playthroughs. So I guess I should report these issues.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The fact that Sneaking is now terrible has been widely considered a nerf, but it's possible that it could be a bug. Larian would have to confirm, it's hard to tell.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by CeissaDesiste

Are you playing on PS4? I must have encountered a slew of bugs then in the PS4 version.

Obviously that's the problem.
I play on PC although I had exactly the same issues with DOS1 as you now.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard