Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
stranger
stranger
C
Logged in to my account, linked with my kickstarter. When I try to generate a steam key it gives me nothing and says contact support....

C
stranger
stranger
C
Same issue here. Managed to generate the keys for DOS1 but DOS2 gives an error

B
stranger
stranger
B
Hello,

I'm a Kickstarter backer, and for some reason, I have never received an email from Larian studios regarding the Alpha/Beta access in my reward tier. Is this forthcoming? Is there additional information needed from me?

Support
Support

Alpha/beta access is Early Access, and has already started. See: Kickstarter Update #29 - Play Divinity: Original Sin 2 RIGHT NOW
Basically, you need to create an account on the Larian Vault website, if you do not have one already, or log in, then link your Kickstarter pledge so you can request a D:OS 2 key.

For the Kickstarter email, check the Notifications page in your Kickstarter settings. Under the Newsletters (that you can subscribe to) is a section for backed projects, where you can enable or disable Kickstarter email for updates.
If that is enabled, check your spam folder, if applicable.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Interesting. Got my notification via email of For The King Closed Beta, but nothing from you guys.

SPAM folder was clear when I checked it on 09/17/2016. Still clear today.

*shrug*

Anyway, thanks for the follow up.

Support
Support

Are you getting the regular update email with For the King? The update emails go out through Kickstarter, so I don't know what the difference would be if the notification settings is enabled.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi,
I'm trying to link my Larian Vault account to KS account, but keep getting this message:
"Error: the email address you have provided is incorrect, or has not been used in Kickstarter. Please check your spelling and check if you used another email address with Kickstarter or Paypal. If you feel this error is incorrect, please do contact us!".

The e-mail I'm putting in is 100% correct, because I'm copying it from my Kickstarter account ;)

Whom should I contact about this?

edit2: Thanks to Raze problem solved.

Last edited by Sateg; 05/10/16 10:04 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
I have the same problem as sateg, can you help me Raze please?

Support
Support

Yes. Email (supportdos2@larian.com) or PM me your Kickstarter email address or user name. Most likely you already set up a Vault account with a different email address than the one you just set up, linked the Kickstarter pledge and forgot about it.

If you changed your Kickstarter address since the D:OS 2 Kickstarter ended, you need to use the one in effect then, since Kickstarter does not update project creators with user account changes.
You can double check which address you backed with in the Kickstarter email receipt (about Sept 30th 2015, titled 'Your pledge to Divinity: Original Sin 2 has been collected!).

N
journeyman
journeyman
N
So, is there any updates on when the 'Office Date' is for the $1k tier kickstarter/paypal/codex backers?

I attempted to solicit an answer through an interview conducted by the Codex of Swen, but Swen didn't seem to know what I was talking about and then mentioned the release party, which, isn't the same thing as far as I know.

From the kickstarter:
"Pledge $1,000 or more

Office Date

Step into the fray at our office in Ghent, Belgium! Hang out at the studio, meet the developers, ask questions, look around, and join us for lunch. (Must be able to provide for own travel and accomodation expenses.)"

Is this something that we need to set up by ourselves? IIRC, I asked about this before and someone replied to me saying that this was similar to the 'Larian Fan Day' which was a specific date.

Support
Support

The last I heard (3 weeks ago), the plan was to try organizing it for July. Since you have not been contacted yet, that would imply mid to late July, or there is still some uncertainty about when it should be held.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Hello,

any more info about the office date?

R
stranger
stranger
R
Hi, I just wanted to make sure that my kickstarter pledge is being shipped correctly. The email I used for my kickstarter pledge is monkeythings@hotmail.com, my pledge was the Tier: "Collector's Edition Multipack". I just wanted to make sure my pledge rewards are being shipped correctly to the right place etc.

Support
Support

If your shipping address was in the Vault before the 7th, when the notice went up in the D:OS 2 Kickstarter section about shipping being prepared, then it should be going to the right place.
If you added/edited the shipping address after that point, I would need to add it to the manual change request list.

stranger
stranger
Hey, I don't know if it's been said yet. But where would I access my digital goodies on GOG? I have the Original Sin kickstarter pack bought with paypal. I can't seem to find them where I usually find digital goodies like soundtracks and manuals in the Galaxy Client.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi! I've done a brief search on forum but couldn't find the answer, so decide to give it a shot here - as a Kickstarter Double Dibs backer, I should get access to digital soundtrack and other goodies (manual, behind the scene video and so on, as shown in Larian Vault...) but find no download link or key, nor access it from my steam copy.

So, anyone know (or any Larian staff could help) where should I got those digital stuff on steam platform or other digital platform right now?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by SamHo
Hi! I've done a brief search on forum but couldn't find the answer, so decide to give it a shot here - as a Kickstarter Double Dibs backer, I should get access to digital soundtrack and other goodies (manual, behind the scene video and so on, as shown in Larian Vault...) but find no download link or key, nor access it from my steam copy.

So, anyone know (or any Larian staff could help) where should I got those digital stuff on steam platform or other digital platform right now?

I've got the same problem. Backed at the Full Party tier but can't find the soundtrack etc. anywhere?

Last edited by vometia; 15/09/17 07:08 AM. Reason: formatting
P
stranger
stranger
P

Same issue here, I'm DYING to get my hands on the OST.

Last edited by vometia; 15/09/17 02:28 PM. Reason: formatting
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Originally Posted by leovic
Hey, I don't know if it's been said yet. But where would I access my digital goodies on GOG? I have the Original Sin kickstarter pack bought with paypal. I can't seem to find them where I usually find digital goodies like soundtracks and manuals in the Galaxy Client.

I have the same question. Although in regard to the steam version and the Loremaster tier,

Last edited by vometia; 15/09/17 06:21 PM. Reason: formatting
stranger
stranger

I have the same issue but with the $40 "Music To Your Ears" pledge, using Steam. The OST is nowhere to be found.

Last edited by Vesperas; 16/09/17 01:06 AM.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard