Next Thread
Print Thread
#576784 09/12/15 02:36 AM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
So i have been streaming Divinity EE for the past few days.I have to say that honor mode is definitely making me really get emerged in the world by making me be far more careful than before. So far i have died 5 times and currently working my way on my 6th. What has been your experience so far? Is it challenging for you? is it not? Say why :D

CrazFrank #576801 09/12/15 11:21 AM
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I died on my first 2 honour attempts; once on a BS mine that my level 11 perception character never saw (and of course as the game requires your characters to travel single file bunched together you all die) and once to one of those bomber guys who appeared after I already killed everyone and it was his turn first....other than that type of BS stuff that can 1-shot your whole party, thereby losing you x number of hours, Honour mode is the way to play this game.

CrazFrank #576806 09/12/15 12:34 PM
C
CK1 Offline
apprentice
apprentice
C
I'm on my 17th attempt or so. This time I'm near the end. Honor mode can be challenging if you don't fully abuse max resistances and such.

There are ways around it but it sort of cheapens the game play. (e.g. keep one of your main characters separate from the party as you explore new areas).

I might make a list of the hot spots of instant death. I really feel it's sort of BS though.

CrazFrank #576812 09/12/15 06:40 PM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Yea, i forgot about the mines in that house to the right of town were theirs a lot of traps, i barely walked in and boom, GG

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard