Next Thread
Print Thread
F
FreyaM Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
F
Is there a way to change these settings? The dialogue box now is huge and higher. I cannot even see how much experience I got from quest or RPS interactions.
Moreover, the dialogues are triggered pretty far from my characters, so I cannot see them at all in the frame. It annoys me I always have to manually move the other free characters close to the captured frame and then proceed with the conversation in order to be able to see the results of these encounters (XP, reputation changes, etc)
I wish I could move the camera freely during these conversations. Is there a way to undo this and maybe change the size of the dialogue box?

Support
Support

On PC with the mouse and keyboard UI, there is a Scaling slider in the User interface section of the Game options. For the controller UI, it is not possible to scale.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I will agree, that was the single biggest annoyance in this game; could never see who I was talking to; not great design.

F
FreyaM Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
F
But the dialogue box is still to high, it occupies to much space bottom-up, the vanilla version had a smaller one.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard