Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Racial armor would be just annoying, getting cool loot which you can't use because you picked the wrong race in the beginning. Going around the problem with crafting and such still drains the fun out of the game. Sure 1% of the player base doesn't want simplifications such as this, but why go through the extra effort that makes the game worse for 99% of the players?

A
addict
addict
A
Morphing -> Not a fan

RNG -> It's fine

Handcrafted and placed loot -> Need more of it

Crafting -> Could really use some work to flesh out the system and is a good addition

BTW, RNG & Loot & Crafting were all discussed at length in another thread concerning "The loot problem".... Someone actually gave a well formatted and extensive system and spectrum for how it could all gel together

A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by Bercon
Racial armor would be just annoying, getting cool loot which you can't use because you picked the wrong race in the beginning. Going around the problem with crafting and such still drains the fun out of the game. Sure 1% of the player base doesn't want simplifications such as this, but why go through the extra effort that makes the game worse for 99% of the players?

It's not that hard: You can buy loot, get more drops, find it in the world, get it from boxes and chests, and/or craft it......

No morphing would actually encourage players to get out and do more than just kill things and they might actually have to think :P and think about how to use the limited resources that is specific racial armor drops they find.

Also, I it seems to be much more than 1% ... I don't know if we're close to 50% but it's at least a quarter of us I'd say.

veteran
veteran
Having weapons with wrong stat buffs is already annoying, searching for a lizard armor with the needed buffs seems like it would be even more annoying. Compared to DOS1 where we had about 300k gold at the end, money in DOS2 so far seems to be more scarce, even with bartering on 5. Honestly I liked that, made a better immersion of the situation. I don't want to be forced to rob everyone and anything just to get some decent outfit. Most of our outfit was still 'normal' at the end. I think those racial specific armors would need respawning mobs, just to get enough loot.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard