Print Thread
#590205 29/09/16 01:24 PM
A
Acefinn Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hi Larian, first have all, thanks for this great game !
After some games, i want to give u somes ideas or problems i met.

Bug/ problems :
> Dead characters with their bodies into 'curse fire' take the fire if use revive on them.
> 'Spears' Weapons depends on 'finesse' witches 'strengh'. I don't see any archetypes who can use this.
>'Nécromancer' skill deal damage if u play a zombie character. Is it volounter or just a bug?
> Sometimes 'Judge' in the Fort Joy don't die even with no armor no health, and magical armor.
> Some graphical problems on clothes and hair.
> No pyromancer merchants in the 1st town. (sad :rpg007:)

Some ideas :

> The talent 'Racial Attribute' can be optionnal ? (Let me play a full intellect Dwarf please :D )
> Sneaking Attacks during a fight are not so efficient, cause u lost the turn u hit.
> Can we wear an armor with a diffent skin than our race?

Sorry for my bad english, i give you the text in french in case of ...
Thanks you for reading and let us keep dreaming !!
:thankyou:

Salut Larian, avant tout merci pour ce jeu il est vraiment énorme !!
Après quelques parties, je voulais posez quelques idées ou problèmes que j'ai rencontré.

Bug/problème :
> Les personnage morts dans un 'curse fire' s'enflamment quand ils sont réanimés dans de cette zone.
> Les 'spears' sont rattaché à la caractéristique 'Finesse'. Est-ce un choix de votre part ou une erreur? Je n'arrive pas voir l'archétype de personnage qui pourrait profité de cette arme.
> La compétence nécromancie inflige des dégâts aux utilisateurs de zombie, est-ce une volonté de votre part? Serait-il possible qu'un autre talent permette l'utilisation d'un personnage Nécromancien Zombide?
> Le boss 'Juge' ne meurt pas, certaines fois, malgré qu'il n'est plus de PV d'armure et d'armure magique.
> Des problèmes graphiques récurent sur les vêtements (surtout en tissus) et les cheveux qui disparaissent.
> Pas de vendeur de pyromancie sur la première ville. (sad)

Quelques idées :

> Les caractéristiques bonus des races pourraient-elles être optionnels à la création de personnage? C'est dommage, à mon sens, de voir un talent perdu pour un personnage qu'on ne veux pas jouer de cette manière.
> Les attaques sous 'sneaking' pourrait-elle placé le personnage l'utilisant dans la barre d'initiative du tour? Au final, l'attaque n'est pas très rentable en l'état.
> Serait-il possible que les skins d'armures ne soit pas dépendant de la race de son porteur?

Merci de m'avoir lu, et continuez de nous faire rêver :thankyou:

journeyman
journeyman
1 Are you moving them out of the fire before you revive them or are you using the resurrection scroll to move them out of the fire?

2 There was a request in the previous game to have dexterity (finesse) based melee weapons for characters that were not ranged nor rogues. That being said it is true that you have very few skills that work with spears and finesse right now.

3 Hopefully it is something they will change. It fits to heal off this talent/ability combo.

I'll skip ahead

7 You can still play a wizard dwarf, it will just be one that has a bit more starting strength than another race.

8 Think of sneak attacks like this. You pick which character your are going to attack after in the first turn and afterwards it goes off initiative. (Ex You can wait til after the enemy mage uses his big spell)

9. All armor changes to match the race wearing it. This is a design I like but one that not everyone agrees with. It helps each race seem more interesting to me.

A
Acefinn Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hi ninja, thank you for ur answer.

I use the resurection scroll to move them out of the fire.
Hum, for the finesse melee weapon, i think spear on finesse is not really the way... It could be really better if warrior and some thief skill could work with the better attribute against Finesse and Strengh. Just my opinion by the way.

And, i'm sorry, i found the pyromancer :( I'm so ridiculous about it.

For the optionnal attribute bonus, of course u can play a wizard dwarf, i just think it's sad to play with these attributes if u don't want them.

Hum i understand for sneaking, just, u loose a part of ur turn if u play like dis (maybe i'll try with some buff before hit... with dat could be different).

For armor skin, it's not really what i want ^^ a friend asked me to put it on my feedback.

Bye

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard